SpyEye Trojan defeating online banking defenses - Computerworld

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 19:51:23 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Chip, thanks for your ideas.

Best Wishes
Richard

--- On Wed, 8/3/11, Chip Fetrow <tacos at fetrow.org> wrote:

From: Chip Fetrow <tacos at fetrow.org>
Subject: Re: SpyEye Trojan defeating online banking defenses -  Computerworld
To: tacos at amrad.org
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 8:25 PM

I seem to be getting into this thread late, but here goes.

If I don't trust the people in a transaction, I don't do business with them!

In general, I like to use a credit card.  Not only do I have some credit protections, but I get miles.

I pay my credit card on-line every month directly from my checking account.

I do use PayPal and I have used Bill Me Later but I canceled that several years ago.

I generally don't send checks to anyone but our Virginia Government.

--chip