City Of Annapolis.MD. selling radio tower and land

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun Aug 7 00:21:34 CDT 2011

Yeah, I would say that it needs a coat or two of “FAA” paint... or some nice flashing strobes.  Yes, that’s the ticket!  Let’s put some nice, bright, flashing strobes on it.  Then, the politicians can complain about the bright lights in the sky.  Maybe they won’t notice, however.

We had a case in one market where the farmers next to the remote tower complained that the tower strobes were causing the cows not to produce milk very well.
Terry