Tacos Digest, Vol 102, Issue 19

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:46:43 CDT 2011

> What prompted these messages from Chip and yourself?

In my case, simply an idle knee jerk agreement to Chip's frustration only... based on long term frustration with past practices.

> I think there was enough information about the Annapolis
> tower in the message. And the ARISSat message had a
> lot of info in it too...

Amen, I read those word for word and enjoyed every minute of it.  They had real content in text form from personal knowledge of the authors.  I remembered thinking how one would never find this kind of info without this kind of gropu of technical people.

> I don't think I have seen a 'look at this'
> on Tacos for a long while.

Agreed, its better than it used to be.

Thanks!
Keep up the great content!