Elektor App. for iPhone

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Aug 16 22:51:49 CDT 2011

If you go to iTunes, you will find out that this is $5.99, not free.  Their
magazine also says it costs to download.

I'm not sure how many of us use 7400 or 4000 series ICs any more, and
telling me the resistor color code is a bit like telling me how to eat food
or to breath.  I guess that I learned it early enough that the colors just
naturally come alive.  Some comments say some of it is in German, which I
did NOT learn early enough, unfortunately.

But, overall, it may be useful anyway.  I will try it out and see.....
Terry