USB memory stick sized SDR receiver from Amsat UK for ~$165

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sat Aug 20 11:45:39 CDT 2011

On 8/20/2011 6:06 PM, Brian Hawes wrote:
> Perhaps Alberto's software will put all the functions into one package?
Yes, it will....  this is a screen capture of the (not finished yet) control panel. It already controls the Dongle,
and in this period I am writing the DSP part (filtering, demodulation, waterfall, etc.). I hope to be able to present it
at the annual meeting on SDR at the beginning of October, on the highlands of Renon, near Bolzano,
North Italy.

http://www.sdradio.eu/images/funsdrctrl.jpg

73  Alberto  I2PHD