Presenting at DCC (Need Intro to APRS)

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 03:13:15 CDT 2011

As many of you know, the annual ARRL/TAPR DCC (Digital Communications Conference) will be held on September 16 - 18 in Baltimore, MD and

George, N2APB is the local host of the DCC.

At the DCC there are two full days of Technical presentations on Friday & Saturday with a Banquet with an interesting speaker on Saturday night.
Sunday morning there is a half-day Seminar that is typically a deep-dive into a topic.

On Saturday there are Introductory presentations concurrent with Technical presentations for those new to the digital modes.
We are are looking for someone who can do an Introduction to APRS presentation on Saturday.
If can do it or know someone who might be able to do an Intro to APRS presentation please let me know.

Although the deadline is past for submitting a Technical Paper for inclusion in the Proceedings
if there is a topic you'd like to present at the DCC it's possible it could still be scheduled.
So let me know if you're interested in presenting at the DCC.

We would also appreciate if you could let everyone you know, including in your local clubs & nets, about the DCC.

Look forward to your participation in the DCC

73, Mark, WB9QZB
TAPR Board Member