Earthquake

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 20:26:31 CDT 2011

I felt the 5.8 quake here in Charles Town,WV at the grocery store I work at.
NBC 4 said it was felt in 22 states.
I was in the Manager's office taking computer based training and the
monitor started shaking and so did the floor. it lasted about 20 seconds.
I knew it was an earthquake, but didnt know where, or how serious it was until I got online
at home.
Thank God it wasn't more serious, I used to live in McLean.
There is video of a side of a building wall crumbling and raining blocks of concrete
down on cars parked facing the building - it looks like Beverly St. in McLean/
Hope everyone is o.k.
73,
Bob Rice, KG4RRN
kg4rrn at arrl.net