Online educational resources

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:48:38 CDT 2011

I've been brushing up on some of the stuff I've forgotten since school.
 There are some great free resources on the net.

This is an index of courses that includes some ratings -
http://www.academicearth.org/

The MIT Phisics II class with Walter Lewin is a hoot.  He shocks himself
several times demonstrating electrical principals.

Salman Khan of Khan Academy started with helping family members that were
struggling in public school.  His videos were so successful on the net that
he wound up with a grant from the Gates foundation to make educational
videos for his day job.

I hope you find some of these useful or interesting.

Martin
KB3UJQ