AMRAD mtg tonight

George Heron N2APB n2apb at midnightdesignsolutions.com
Thu Sep 8 06:30:08 CDT 2011

Looking forward to presenting on ³Embedded SDR Technology² (and demo of the
SDR Cube Transceiver) at the AMRAD meeting at the library this evening in
McLean.

Can anyone comment on road conditions in/around the DC Beltway area?  The
continued torrential rainfall and flooding up here in Baltimore have taken
out rural access roads and blocked major arteries.

I¹m still hoping to make it into work today, and subsequently down to the
meeting this evening as planned.  Please keep me posted ... Would hate to be
the only one there!

73, George N2APB