FW: Streaming monthly meetings

William F. Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 20:30:29 CDT 2011

1.  Who will provide the server for streaming video in real time?
2.  Who is going to translate two channels of audio into another language
when you consider two channels would be for English?
3.  Who is going to pay for the bandwidth required during the steaming?

Other than this, I think it might be a guuud idea.

N4TS

  _____