Streaming monthly meetings

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Sep 12 14:37:29 CDT 2011

Will they leave it on after hours for us?  That's key, and I've run
into situations with the Fairfax Library System where they kill
Internet connectivity after hours, presumably to keep people from
sitting in their parking lots and mooching.  My experience with
Fairfax and Loudoun is that I can kite a PPTP connection through their
NAT, so in the worst case if our streaming setup did not play well
with their firewall, I could bring it out to a globablly unique
address with no filtering.

-r