Fw: Re: Streaming monthly meetings

riese-k3djc at juno.com riese-k3djc at juno.com
Mon Sep 12 21:32:55 CDT 2011

I luv it
good drummer

Bob K3DJC

My favo(u)rite English dialect probably Cockney.  I've heard Cockney
described as working class or even crude, but I find it fascinating to
listen to!  I always listen to "Cool for Cats" when I need a fix.  :-)

With the influx of International news broadcasts as well as music, the
Brits are losing their accent.  Besides, most British musicians (with
exception of Squeeze noted above, tend to sing with an American accent.

Joe, N6DGY