A fat mid-range and warm liquid tone ?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 16:55:22 CDT 2011

Aaah, the 2N2222 - twice as good as the 2N1111. Can anyone really doubt that the 2N2222 was great because people could remember the part number easily?

Poor old Norman Greenbaum. A one-hit wonder, he spent all his royalties on that 1970 hit trying to come up with his next big hit, and it never came. When British band "Doctor and the Medics" became one-hit wonders with the same song in 1986, everybody tried to find Greenbaum and he was finally tracked down to his new career in the kitchen of a fast-food eatery. So many people telephoned him while at work wanting to interview him, his boss sacked him! Some days, you just can't win.

Phil M1GWZ