Free Electronic Parts list

w3hwn at comcast.net w3hwn at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 21:44:59 CDT 2011

FREECYCLE, for those not familiar with it, is a series of mailing lists on which people can offer to give away things they
would otherwise be sending off to the dump. You can also use the lists to request things that you might need, just to see
whether somebody might have these items available for giveaway.

Eric Wenocur of Silver Spring, who operates Lab Tech Systems, recently posted an offer to give away some of his
duplicate tools and unneeded hardware. I and one other fellow responded, but there was a lot left. When I indicated that
AMRAD members might be interested in what was left (preferable to hauling it off to the landfill, no?) he was kind
enough to put together a general list of what he had left to offer.

The list follows. You can make your own arrangements with Eric. He's located near Georgia Avenue (MD Rt 97)
a few miles north of the intersection with Connecticut Avenue.and if that's too far for you to come get it, let me know
specifically which items you're after and I can pick them up and bring them to Tacos one Saturday.

73,

Dick