[Fwd: Richard, be one of the first to try out datasheets.com]

rbarth at tidalwave.net rbarth at tidalwave.net
Wed Oct 19 15:11:35 CDT 2011

Datasheets.com - How important is your design?
Check it out:
http://eetimesinfo.com/portal/wts/cemciv2cFdyqedru2q0sqO-d7-veDc

Datasheets.com gives you access to millions of electronic parts, their
datasheets, inventory from authorized distributors, parametric data and
part comparisons.

Built by engineers for engineers the new Datasheets.com provides the
following essential functions:

Parametric search: Allows engineers to search by partial part number,
description, manufacturer and other criteria.

Customization: Saves user history including recent searches, parts,
comparison pages and inventory alerts for future reference.

Inventory Watch: Keeps designers informed via email anytime a specified
distributor inventory changes.

Compare parts: Aids designers in choosing the right part for their design
project.

New Product Alerts: Informs designers of new electronics parts entering
the market. Alerts are delivered via a news feed.

Watch the Datasheets.com video:
http://eetimesinfo.com/portal/wts/cemciv2cFdyqedru2q0sqODd7-veDc

Follow us on facebook:
www.facebook.com/datasheets

Follow us on twitter:
twitter.com/#!/Datasheetscom

"I've been offline for a few days and missed your tweet. Just registered
today and it looks great so far!"

"Good OneStop! Checkout datasheets.com for access to 185 million
datasheets and much more"

"I've spent the past hour using the site - and it's great! I really like
what I'm seeing, beyond the user interface itself, I especially like the
response time, parametric search, ease of comparisons and the search save
features - beeyouuutiful!"

This email was sent to: rbarth at tidalwave.net

(c) 2011 Datasheets.com | 303 Second Street, Suite 900 South Tower, San
Francisco, CA 94107 Datasheets.com is brought to you by UBM &
SiliconExpert.
New Product Introduction data & newsletter provided by SiliconExpert
Technologies. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click to
unsubscribe:

UBM LLC Privacy Policy:
http://eetimesinfo.com/portal/wts/cemciv2cFdyqedru2q0sqPed7-veDc