IRLP Repeater test again today?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Fri Nov 11 08:20:19 CST 2011

I would like to test the IRLP link again sometime today (Friday).  I should be home most of the day, but have some workers here replacing a water heater.

Each time that I activate the link, it only stays up for about ten minutes of inactivity, then times out, so I need to coordinate the “test” time to make sure it is up when the test is being conducted.

As an alternative, someone in AMRAD can connect the IRLP link to me by touch-toning my IRLP node number, 8568.  That should activate the link if the RF path between the IRLP hardware and AMRAD repeater is good.  Touch-toning 73 will disconnect the link.

thanks.
Terry, WB4JFI