AMRAD IRLP link is up and running

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Nov 11 20:01:25 CST 2011

Thank you very much for getting the IRLP link checked out and working Frank!

I should be around some tomorrow, Saturday.  After that, I will be out of
town for several days next week, visiting my mother.  During that time, the
IRLP link will be down, but after that, I will bring it back up, and connect
up to W4CIA a few times.

I also plan to put a small antenna on the IRLP radio, and have it available
for Mel, W4MEL to use as well.  My long-term plan is to park it on some
available frequency here in Charleston for others to use as well, but I have
not done the spectrum monitoring to find a useable 2M frequency.  So, I'm
using an Icom IC2AT with rubber-ducky for now.

Hope to talk to the group!
73s, Terry, WB4JFI