Microwaves & RF 50th Year Anniversary Issue

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 29 21:37:14 CST 2011

tacoistas,

For some years I have enjoyed thumbing through the trade magazine Microwaves & RF although I don't usually concentrate on this work.

This is a good magazine to keep me informed on what is going on in that area and now they are having their 50th anniversary.  They are publishing a special issue that has a lot of good historical info and is a real "keeper" for future reference as well as a really good read.

They feature write-ups from many familiar companies on how they succeeded in the business and are interesting reads.  One writeup is about Minicircuits and how they started in the founders (and authors) kitchen.

It can be downloaded although it is some 45 megabytes in size.   Goto

http://click.pentondigital.com/?qs=2429be9f76a23d21ed96824c9dadf8f3bb792eac8c057ab88f918d7ce32c17271d94cd5956a94454

Frank K0BRA