Hamvention 2012

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Dec 8 16:19:01 CST 2011

All,

I've committed myself again.  The Hara Arena, for all its faults is home
to the premier event that I look forward to every Spring.  I eagerly
await reuniting once again with dear friends from the UK, Virginia,
Ohio, as well as throughout the USA and world.

Yes, I've purchased my Hamvention 2012 ticket.

For a Christmas gift this year, my mother has said she would issue me a
promissory note to cover the airfare from Salt Lake City to Dayton.

Hard to believe that I'm already starting to count the months and days
till the next Hamvention!

I hope everyone in the Amrad community has a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Joe, N6DGY