Newsletter et al

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 17:48:22 CST 2011

   What sort of member does the organization want in it's ranks? Like
any semi-professional organization, it's a matter of membership
standards and requirements. Other than paying yearly dues, are there any
defined membership requirements presented when soliciting new members?
Collectively the organization could require each member to present one
paper per year for publication to remain an active member. That will
either support the publication in grand fashion or doom the
organization. Your choice. Anyone have another idea?

Anon