Would the ban apply to ham-radio equipment too ?

kevin kd0abr at posborn.com
Sat Dec 17 11:45:38 CST 2011

Oh God yes, Joe...  If I made it sound that way, it was unintentional.
I was just simply saying that it was on the president's desk, which if
you ask me, is the same as all the CEO's desk, as he will make a
decision as soon as the paycheck arrives (just like everyone else of
those politicians).  Of course, if you ask me, the parties are basically
the same as well.  Just the Democrats want to regulate America into
fascism, and the Republicans want to deregulate America into fascism.
End result will be the same, so basically they're the same imo... That
whole, if a=b and c=b, then a=c.

So yes, I was simply trying to say to please know that at the particular
time, this was on Obama's desk (because the media is certainly not
reporting this, but since they would be the rich, they really have no
incentive to tell the nation the dire situation the rest of us are in),
not at all that it is entirely Obama's doing...  he's simply a puppet
just like Bush, Clinton, and back long before I was born.

I apologize if that is how I came off, because yes, the patriot act was
the great stepping stone to this horrible proposal.  The airports were
another littler stepping stone to this Enabling Act (called the NDAA).
They are all bad, all the politicians are bad, all their major doings
have been bad, so let's stop supporting any of them.

And this has to do with radio, Tom, because we can't have a Ham Radio
without any of this.  You think if they start throwing people in
"detention camps" that they will blink an eye to selling any
experimental bandwidth (including Amateur) off to the corporations that
own the politicians?  But mostly, this has to do with it because it is a
last means to communicate when the media refuses to announce big deals
like 36,000 people (estimated by police) marching in the streets of
NYC... or police chiefs raiding peaceful protesters and beating up 84
year old women.  But I'll admit, that is a bit of a stretch :-) , so
I'll stop sending this over the tacos, and if anyone wishes to continue
on, please just email me directly...  kd0abr at posborn.com

Hopefully I made my position more clear, Joe?
Kevin
KD0ABR