"Grounding 101" on Teamspeak this evening

George Heron N2APB n2apb at midnightdesignsolutions.com
Tue Jan 24 16:42:44 CST 2012

This week on Chat With The Designers, we¹ll be discussing something near and
dear to us all ... Earth ground!

Grounding one's station, feedline and antenna are some of the first things
we learned to do as hams; yet not many of us do a good enough job at it
today. We'll be discussing the different approaches, techniques, tool,
products and benefits of doing a good job at being "well-grounded hams"!

For a sneak preview, you can take a look at our Notes page for this evening
... http://www.njqrp.org/teamspeak/Jan%2024.html

Sure hope you can join us for the online Teamspeak session of Chat With The
Designers at 8pm EST (0100z) tonight!  It only goes for about an hour each
and we have some very good information exchange.

73,
~George N2APB & Joe N2CX
   ³Chat With The Designers² on Teamspeak3 ...
http://www.njqrp.org/teamspeak/TeamspeakChat.html
    Connecting in to Teamspeak ....
http://www.njqrp.org/teamspeak/TeamspeakInstructions.html