Diffrences: IPv4 vs IPv6

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Jan 25 15:43:04 CST 2012

As a practical matter, if you turn rtadvd on and off on the router,
you'll be turning on and off the hosts on the networks' concept of
whether they can get IPv6 or not.  Dunno if you have Macs or Linux or
Windows or what floating around the house, but so long as you turn off
the v6 router advertisement, having a broken tunnel or whatever won't
get in your way.

-r