Timonium Hamfest

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 27 13:57:18 CST 2012

This year the hamfest at Timoniom MD will be on Saturday, March 31.  We
have been there for several years with the AMRAD display and had good
results finding new members and getting renewals.

See gbhc.org

This  year the hamfest is a bit different and will all be in the Cow
Palace.  It looks like I will be in Florida on a work project and cannot
make it.  Can somebody take our stuff there and have an AMRAD presence
and get new members and renewals?  It will be a busy and fun day.

Frank K0BRA