Electronic Design Magazine: DIY Electronics Kits Turn Hobbyists Into Engineers

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 05:22:37 CST 2012

Dear André

There you go again, living in the past. Didn't you know that nowadays, it's everybody's right to be want they want to be, just by wanting it ? Wanna be an engineer? Build a kit, call yourself an engineer! Who needs qualifications, especially those difficult ones that need maths? Wanna be an astronaut? Everyone can! - except that, if you understand probability, you'll see that the odds are against you about twenty million to one. Never mind, just win the lottery instead - you're bound to, one day!

[I hope you can read between my lines of sarcasm. I'm with you 100%. Maybe even 110%.]

Phil M1GWZ