Hobbyists Into Engineers

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 07:35:53 CST 2012

Yes, Andre, the same way the Iranian government paid
"Students" to learn engineering in our country back in the 80's...
"Show me, then I do"---
I even can show you how a circuit design for a GFCI works.
I did take an electrical wiring course in 1993 through my Army Guard benefits.
Contrary to popular belief...
The only thing I can't do is build my own missle...no machine shop...
Bob Rice, KG4RRN

President, Jefferson Co. WV.
Amateur Radio Club