Ole Virginia Hams Hamfest at Manassas

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 09:27:19 CST 2012

Frank -

Thanks for the reminder about the Manassas OVH Hamfest this June 10.

I am also a member of the OVH club and have attached the official
brochure about the hamfest.

Please feel free to forward that Hamfest Announcement PDF file to anyone
you know of that might be interested in it.

The more folks we get gathered in one spot and at one time, the more
ideas get exchanged and the more learning takes place, plus it's fun ! :-)

     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net
        wa5nti