Encoding many channels on the same frequency through radio vorticity

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:51:04 CST 2012

That's the point of published research.

I'm sure there are folks working on disproving the claims in the paper now.
 There's certainly more detail in the linked paper than I've ever seen from
the perpetual motion salesmen.  Might be worth it to wait to see what the
results of third-party verification are before proclaiming that it's all
just bovine fecal matter.

Just my take.

-Mark