FCC soliciting comment on how and where wireless telecomservices should be disrupted intentionally

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Mon Mar 5 23:14:40 CST 2012

That's weird.  Channel 9 never had problems down there using 450MHz two-way
radios.  We did not have repeaters from before 1977 until after I went to
corporate in the mid-1990s, just a couple of simplex freqs.

Chip, could they have targeted amateur freqs?  I assume you mean ham freqs
in your email.
Terry