FCC soliciting comment on how and where wireless telecomservices should be disrupted intentionally

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Tue Mar 6 22:39:17 CST 2012

Yes, I assumed it was simplex only, but it appears it took out some
amateur repeaters.

I assume WUSA was avoided as part of a white list, and that is just
insane.  If I was going to use those frequencies for triggering a bomb
(and I assume this is why radio frequencies are targeted) I would
likely use something like RPU frequencies as they might be "white
listed."

--chip