Help needed: iPad developer issue(s)

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Thu Mar 15 20:59:58 CDT 2012

Git is a good and stable way of sharing development tasks - and github
and the integration into Xcode just makes it that much more convenient.

I did start from "ground zero" when I was developing my first app for
IOS and it wasn't much fun in the beginning.  The best way to figure out
what to do with the annoying Xcode environment is to grab the demos
available from Apple and modify them.

---JST