Verizon DOS ?

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Thu Mar 22 02:44:04 CDT 2012

My suggestion is that you don't use Verizon or Comcrap for e-mail.

Use the for Internet connectivity, but us another provider for the
actual e-mail.

It can be Hotmail or Gmail, or pretty much anything else. You stand a
lot lower chance of being blocked.

Heck, you can use AOL, which works very well, but you will be tagged
an Internet novice.

--chip