CPS to Hz Conversion

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Apr 1 11:52:16 CDT 2012

Richard, you certainly wouldn't be the first to base your doctrinal
thesis on this chart (borrowed from the 'Glowbugs' mail list:

/I based quite a bit of my PhD research on such a chart, and a quick
check of a salient number used quite often by the scientific community;
20, shows considerable accuracy, what with the orthogonal intercepts of
20 HZ and 20 Cps/
//
/mike dormann, chief scientist; WFGRF/
also known as mike w7dra