Induction cooktops and RFI?

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sat Apr 14 19:41:01 CDT 2012

Sears is likely not a good idea.  They will have all kinds of cooktops
and ranges ON DISPLAY, but not one will have power applied to it.

I think you need to go to full service place, like Bray and Scarf.
They have great showrooms, and I will bet they will be a lot more
willing to power up a cooktop.

On the other hand, Bray and Scarf has really dreadful reviews on
Angie's List for repairs.

--chip