Evacuated Air Transport

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Apr 22 17:29:59 CDT 2012

Is this an upcoming broadcast?  I hope they provide you with a copy, as
I'd love to hear it.  Iain corresponded, and mentioned the tubes used to
carry cash, receipts, etc at banks and department stores.  They are
still widely used here.

It would be interesting to see what sort of seismic protections a
transport tube would need.

Yes, it is likely within our technological ability for a Transatlantic
tunnel.  It would probably have to be limited to high speed rail.  I
wouldn't think personal autos would be practical due to distance, fuel
demands, accommodations,  not to mention accidents!

Joe, N6DGY