[AmradBOD] VLF Omega Article

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 14 10:59:29 CDT 2012

Matthew,

Thank for the info on Haiku Valley.  I had never heard of it or the
story and I was with the Navy VLF project office for some years.

The web site has a lot of very nice pictures and description of how the
first people got to the top so everyone could build the station.  I note
the high scalers had worked on the Hoover dam.

Check out

http://www.haikuvalley.com/

Frank K0BRA