Fwd: Chamtech Spray on Antenna Follow Up

John Kuehn jkuehn9 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 19:17:44 CDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Chamtech Follow Up
Date: 	Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:30:49 -0700
From: 	Lance Anderson <landerson at chamtechops.com>
To: 	John Kuehn <jkuehn9 at comcast.net>

Thank you for your interest in the Chamtech Spray On Antenna.   We are
very excited about our technology and the Ham radio opportunities.
  Chamtech is not currently offering its product line directly to consumers.

We are pursuing the commercial market through collaborative
relationships with various manufactures.  Please continue to check out
our website for updates on the availability of our products in consumer
electronics (www.chamtechops.com <http://www.chamtechops.com/>).

However, look for the Chamtech presentation as part of the ARRL's DIY
series at the Dayton Hamvention May 18-20 in Dayton Ohio.  We invite you
to attend and learn more!   In the meantime, we thank you for your
interest & we will keep your contact information on file so that we can
continue to update you on any changes and progress with Ham Radio
developments.

Thank you,

Lance Anderson
KF7 TPS
landerson at chamtechops.com <mailto:landerson at chamtechops.com>
ChamTech Enterprises Inc.
801-566-4124 Office
801-206-0171 Fax

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain ITAR controlled technical data as defined by 22
CFR 120.10 and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any Foreign Person,
as defined by 22 CFR 120.16, without prior written consent of ChamTech
Enterprises Inc. and the United States Department of State.