Still cannot send email

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Thu May 10 22:37:14 CDT 2012

Of course, I chose the wrong one to send the reply!!

Yes, I am sending all the rest from the same email account: tfox at
knology.net, both the ones that get through, and the ones that don't.  I
also tried wb4jfi at knology.net today, again no luck.

I may try to send pieces of the earlier email to see what gets through, and
what chokes the system.  But, that may cause additional traffic here.
Terry