New Flex 6700 - anyone at Dayton?

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Mon May 21 04:52:07 CDT 2012

There have already been some pretty amusing/scary talks on compromising femtocells if you search youtube and the Black Hat conference archives. The things light up a VPN right back to the mothership, which is great for customer privacy, but not so great when you assume that no one could ever come upstream into the grand telco enterprise with nefarious purposes.