4G disruption threatens millions

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Wed May 23 15:45:59 CDT 2012

£18 per month is almost unbelievable!  I pay $180 a month for cable, telephone, and 20mb internet through Comcast.  Comcast has no competition in my neighborhood for the internet - that is unless you go with one of the wireless ISP's where your maximum is somewhere around 6mb.

Our infrastructure is aging, and there is no money to upgrade.

Joe, N6DGY