Incandescent Bulbs Free to Good Home

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri May 25 08:39:25 CDT 2012

Around here, Home Depot has a CFL recycling box by their exit doors.  With
55 in my house over the last  several years, I have only had one fail in the
last year (after 3 years of 24/7/365 use in the basement.  Though I also
admit that I bought a batch from walmart in the early days, and half of them
failed in the first 1 second.

Savings from 55 bulbs at $50 each is over $2500 over their life.  I am very
happy with them.  Bob, WB4aPR