has anyone played with one of these?

Tad tad at planetisuzoo.com
Wed May 30 20:44:26 CDT 2012

I have a couple of them.  The concept is interesting and very
appealing.  Using Winradio I have made it work, although that software
seems to have a bug or two.  The waterfall shows signals, but doesn't
seem to let me focus in on one of them, and if I change the range of
the waterfall the signals don't change.  I haven't had it long enough
to try the Linux or Mac software.  You are welcome to try one for a
week or two if you'd like.

-Tad