Secrets of Volcano Lightning Probed During Alaska Eruption

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 4 15:53:15 CDT 2012

tacoistas,

As we learn to sense things at a distance we learn more and more.

Here, we have learned details on the volcano.  Not a good place to visit
and we might get struck with lightning and our HTs might suffer a QRN
blackout.  All while we are trying to avoid getting cooked or hit with
flying rocks.

Meantime, our cosmologist buddies have instruments that now are telling
us the black hole at the center of the milky way is an even more
unfriendly place to visit.  We could find ourselves sucked into a
singularity of no return and again, our HTs would not work.  This time
the RF waves would get sucked into the singularity.  Sorry OM, negative
copy.

Finally, we find we are now on a collision course with the Andromeda
galaxy. At least that will be a few years in the future so we can kick
that can down the road for awhile.

Phooey, I think I  will put on my tuxedo back on and go hit some rocks
together as hi tech entertainment.

Frank K0BRA