K7VE Presents Universal Digital Radio Tonight, Thursday, 6/7 @ 8 pm PDT on D-STAR Reflector 012C & Internet Audio Feed

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 14:23:14 CDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----

2a. PAPA System Net this Thursday
    Posted by: "John D. Hays" john at hays.org k7ve
    Date: Wed Jun 6, 2012 10:22 am ((PDT))

The PAPA System (http://www.papasys.com/) has invited me to
participate on their net this Thursday, 6/7 on D-PLUS REF012C at 8 PM Pacific (0300Z).

Apparently there is a lot of discussion about the UDR56K in Southern California.

I will be giving a general overview of the genesis, technology and applications
for the UDR56K followed by a Q&A for net check-ins.

Since this will be "on the air" over amateur radio,
I will not be able to provide any responses to questions related to sales or support.

The net can be accessed for check-in on D-STAR Reflector REF012C.

REF012 is also available as an audio feed at:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=5429

John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223