The Xerox-820

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Fri Jun 8 18:14:01 CDT 2012

Along with my (working) IMSAI and two Altairs, I still have my “Xerpro”, a home-made Kaypro-like portable computer, based on the Xerox 820 board.  I was using it in DC to simulate digipeaters, and other stuff.  It probably still boots, but I haven’t powered it up in a couple of years.  I also have extra 820 boards, and a bunch of S-100 boards of all types.

Long live CP/M!!
Terry