Question about AMRAD

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Tue Jun 12 22:22:30 CDT 2012

Hi Laurie, we have a meeting coming up this Thursday at the Dolley
Madison Library, McLean Va at 7:30. The subject is hi end crystal
sets (not as lo tech as you might think). Our big project now is
software defined radios. More info at www.amrad.org (could use a
little updating). Saturday meetings are held weekly around 12:30 PM
at <http://www.tippys.com/>Tippy's Taco House 8632 Lee Highway (US
Rte 29) near Cedar Lane, Merrifield, (Fairfax),VA
      Sandy
     WB5MMB