Michio Kaku on Easier Ways of Telepathy

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Fri Jun 15 11:08:27 CDT 2012

Methinks Kaku was having a bit of fun with the whole "telepathy" thing.

replacing one utterly impossible explanation with another possibly simpler
explanation which is still utterly impossible in our lifetime *is* simpler,
but i know he understands the degree of difficulty of what he suggests.

what was missing from the video was where he was pushing is tongue
all the way through his cheek.

     -mo