AC power line question

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Thu Jul 5 00:24:35 CDT 2012

Correct, except for the last ting.  The last time I worked in
broadcasting was 2007.

I still dabble, but not full time currently.

I happen to agree the price of low sulphur diesel has gone through the
roof.  HOWEVER, if one would buy non-road-taxed diesel, it would not
have changed that much.

Still, this was in the mid 90s, and it was fact.

--chip