Meeting notices and Newsletter

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 10:18:54 CDT 2012

Hello,

This looks really interesting, especially the presentation by Bob Sullivan, about the restoration of Amateur equipment

I am plaining to be at these meetings, although it is quite a drive from Manassas.  Does anyone know the best way from Manassas to the Dolley Madison Library?  I would assume it to be: Rt 66 to Rt 495 to Rt 123 to Ingleside ave, and then to Oak Ridge ave.

Best Wishes
73s
Richard Demaret
KI4KXJ