60 GHz Technology

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 04:08:36 CDT 2012

I'm not saying that 60 GHz radiation isn't absorbed. I'm saying that the supposed science of the article is completely wrong. The same would be true if I read an article saying that the reason there are no dinosaurs is that 99.9% of them were taken away by aliens. I'm not querying whether or not the dinosaurs had disappeared, only the mechanism.

Phil M1GWZ